Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

no no, I haven't signed up to the SOL group, I am just a lurker.

and I still use my nickname, I don't do the full name handle.

PS: cute aa? I think wuu soo shanleyste oo kistoo saliid soo marsaday marka aan mug shot ugu wacay aan umaleynaa?

Faarax Brown, I have no clue of your FB name! I'm doubting myself b'coz come to think of it I don't remember Farax Brown. At the same time, my memory is in question, I don't know anymore...lol.

^ Hi Tami, haven't seen you posting for ages. How are you?

Faarax B, your SOL identity has been hijacked , huh? At least he's a good looking dude (if the pic is his).

Zafir, are you on FB?

94 members and none of the new additions have identified themselves! Makes you wonder what the point is.

Hi babe! I'm doing good :) Yeah I miss this place, I'll admit, I wasn't even a lurker. The minute I decided to come back I see this group. hehehe.

Baluug   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

no no, I haven't signed up to the SOL group, I am just a lurker.

and I still use my nickname, I don't do the full name handle.

Why don't you accept my friend request? :mad:

P.S. Val, Tuujiye is not mug-shot man.

I guess there's no anonymity once you've become a member. Question is, are people ready to come out? I use facebook as means to communicate and keep in touch with close family and friends scattered in all 4 corners of the world. Thus, facebook for me is personal and private..

Having said that, I thought it was interesting that some of the people in the group, are already..some how some where...linked to my circle of friends. As the saying goes 'Walee Somali wa 5 xabo'..

STOIC   

It is a nightmare to erase completely your personal information from facebook.It maybe helpful, to all who are share all information kind of people, to be careful what you share in facebook.Read this article from New York times....

How Sticky is Facebook?

Nephissa   

^ye exactly!

Don't add me if I don't know you, folks. I'm getting friend adds from men I have never even so much as said hi to. So what, I'm going to add some random stranger when my close friends and family are on there? I don't think so. :rolleyes: