Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Salaams SS, good 2 see u darling. Add me :)

JB---haha, hi!

Haneefah, still can't believe you joined, just don't be an addict like some of us.

And I think I use to know Faarax Brown, but naaah, couldn't be him, lol.

whatever happened to MMA?

Baluug   

It's kinda depressing, being friends with all these beautiful girls on Facebook, while I'm sitting alone in my apartment. And I can't leave Calgary, dammit!!

Tuujiye   

lol@Cadaan!!!

Man I feel so guilty everytime I read some of your funny comments walaahi... I know u came in town while I was in Fort Mc for some job but i'll make it up to u iinsha allah.. I'm gonna come to calgary iinsha allah introduce you to some next level xaliimoos looool u know what I'm talking about!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Cadaan:

It's kinda depressing, being friends with all these beautiful girls on Facebook, while I'm sitting alone in my apartment. And I can't leave Calgary, dammit!!

Dude!,You need to be tutored on how NOT to show e-weakness around Beautiful Somali Girls. :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Cadaan:

Dude!,You need to be tutored on how NOT to show e-weakness around Beautiful Somali Girls.
:D
e-weakness :D

^Dear,i am not even on the facebook SOL page with the name Faraxbrown and i have no pic,so how did you figure me out? mhmmmm.....

Wrong person huh? Send me a pm on FB,and if you have it right,i will send you one back.

TOUBNFMF(aka somalien,cant be bothered with that long as name),i am still waiting for the Facebook PM,Wassup? smile.gif

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

she sent the damn PM but probably to the wrong person ,,,,,,,, ,,

You've already exposed yourself on the FB ,,,
:D

Actually,I havent. I am in FB but i think only one Person from SOL knows it. & she doesnt even post i think smile.gif

Aight ppl, I am Farax Brown, its just that i have multiple personality disorder, i tend to act a diffrent person when confronted with diffrent situations.

Now ,, who da hell is this one ??

I have no fcking idea who that is. LOL@Farax brown,the name is Brawn first of all. Did you get to read that on FB? L000L,really?

You are kidding right? Hehehe,OK i have to go and check it now