Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I guess you've checked ,,,,,,,,,
:D

Now tell me ,,,,,,,

Actually i havent,but i first will like to send a PM to that person.

Wait wait wait........Maybe that person wanted me to come out so he can do some digging on me haye? :D

Hey,What name did he log on?

You've the time and connection ,,,, check it out for yourself if it is not you.

or someone will wake up now and expose you to the bones ,,,,,

Cant,Facebook is filted @work. Thanks though,i could never have seen this one until you opened your big mouth :D

Hey,Whoever you are,blame JB for any consequences that may follow from this jealous and obvious childish act!!! :D

Ismail Ali (Columbus, OH) wrote

at 10:47am

Aight ppl, I am Farax Brown, its just that i have multiple personality disorder, i tend to act a diffrent person when confronted with diffrent situations

I am coming for YOU waraa ismacil. L0L

Gee,why would anyone try to impersonate someone else? What exactly would you gain? :cool:

ma adigaa is qarin kara ,,,, coofle waaxid ,
:D

Coof aa? Ma anigaan bidar inta la eg leh? Waa ku sidee adeer macaan.

But seriously JB,that aint me. I just find it funny that someone will take all the effort to log into FB,take the hassle to join a grp,and post and say to about 100 strangers that he is what he is not & say some childish juvinile stuff as this.

Good thing is,i am just bluffing at all this cause i know someone out there is player hatin on me smile.gif

Edit: I think i know who that guy is. Dammit,he is a cool dude though & i know he was joking around. You got me :D

Brownie, you are lucky he borrowed your nickname and attached it to the cute face. That was KK's crush, he is a cutie, far looker than all y'allz that posted your pictures.

I do however have my doubts about him being a somali. (ismail ali fella)

PS:You shouldn't have exposed yourself, now me wonders if you are that guy with the mug shot

^lol@u, maya maya, aniga fuley ma ihi, ee sida picture upload loo sameeyo ma aqaano.(I am however impressed with your tech savvy self, go sista)

MZanzi   

LayZie girl adiga sida picture uploading loogu sameeyo hada garan weeysay ..hadaba yaa garan huuno

anyhow i'm enjoying reading ur somali Lingo

nowadays when did u graduate ur SSL Classes ?

this past christmas aan shahaadadeyda kaqaate, the school of "Abuu Nuune" aan kasoo baxay, my minor was the nuurism risky management with professor Nuune.