Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti-You have never babysit, have you?

And I don't play with toys. I like something less plastic, as tall as me,cool and prettier.The rest you know. Come now, don't disappoint Sheh.

Sayid-Somali...If you are into lovely Ibti. Say so but ha isoo dabadhigan.

^^^LOOOOOOL :D:D good come back

but as ever i must warn u - u don't know what your are messing with - the amount of domestic abuse of men from the south by the north women i hear about are countless - saxiib ddon't become another statistic :D

Ibtisam   

CHe, in which case suuk tii ku aaf kaarasi, I don't have anything for ya.

Sayiid in your effort to make norther women sound evil, you have instead made souther men seem like wimps who are easily bullied and manipulated! NOT manly at all. Yaa kuwaas waax kuu faalah?? Gosh no wonder she said NO

^LooooooooL@Ibti...I like who you throw hands up in the air.Let Shehy take over then.

Sayid-Somali...Thanks for the heads up but constantly saying makes us look softy and winy..I guess Ibti beat that to me.

P.S. I like a challenging huuno.

^^^ either way - i fulfilled my goal.

Che - first of all, the name is Sayid Somal - why add the unnecessary I at the end? second don't take my friendly advice as a competation, which if i was in, you ultimately loose anyway - so saxiib take it easy and becareful with where you xawa leads you to - thats all. smile.gif;)

Ibtisam   

CHE: I think u misunderstood; when I said babysit, I meant babysit, you thought I was filling in for SHEH miya?? Xaasha, no sir. I'm just keeping an eye on the sisters stock :D:D

Che so now you are saying southern girls are not challenging...but then again they don't need to be... with softy and winy men icon_razz.gif

I already told you Sayid is bitter, let him get over it.

^Again Sayid-Somal- I'm not interested in pissing game.My goals are little higher and again thank you.

Ibti --You haven't actually red Sheh's book of hookups do you. She's looking down on both of us as we talk.

Have you ever heard familiarity breeds contempt. Just need something different not necessiraly better or worse ;) And I shall go all corners of Somalia-Somaligalbeed is next.

Ibtisam   

Ok okay boys, no need to fight, you are brothers, Don't let evil women turn you against each other! Damn those evil northern women icon_razz.gif:D

a parting shot to che , who said :

I'm not interested in pissing game

perhaps because your scared your equipment might not stand to the test of manhood :D

good day one and all