Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Xiin, a been doing great Atheer, disregarding the loss of Ibti to AT&T not to Ngonge's younger brother or that Uknown beeing ;) .

Fraheigu kla bexe . :D

lol@the loss of Ibti to AT&T.

Ibti's selection criteria rejects both men.

Be care full there though. Ibti, since her last trip to Burco, has been honing her buraanbur skills...yeeysan kuu buraanburin.

Johnny B   

Ibti, let's just hope that you kept my pic. ;)

Xiinow, war inantu branbur ma taqan,hadaney Burco ku limin wa nasib, that she made back home safe is a miracle ban ku idhi, regarding the creteria , AT&T iyo his captivating stories ba budh la dhacay,oo hos u dhige, ana sawir dirid iyo look @ me ban ku washe.

old style courting vs. the new one miyyaa.

Gabdhaha, not necassarily Ibti, waxa hela ninka la jooga oo ka agdhow iyo kaan loo faansho.

kee tahay adeer?

Abtigiis   

Xinn

If at all my conviction to explore the tranqil world of eternal moments has increased. But time and pressure is not doing me favour. I am in talks with Ngonge about a mega-project on the issue. It is sad it looks inaan u hanqal taagayo Ngonge's call for macsiyo and not to your requst for me to seek the road of redemption.

Ibtisam ima yeelayso oo waa Occupied. So stop dhiiga igu kicinta. Meesha haweenka jooga horaa loo kala sariftay, as I think. Wax ila hadla mahayo.

Waxaan gaadayaa wax cusub oo aan i aqoon! I thought Cabdiyo Cabdi was new only to find out waa Buuxo.

^^horta internal moments ha noo danbeysee, najjaasada la sheegayyo ma adaa falay adeer?

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Xinn

It is sad it looks inaan u hanqal taagayo Ngonge's call for macsiyo and not to your requst for me to seek the road of redemption.

Waa ahaan jirtey. It's reassuring though that you know it's sad!

Abtigiis   

Below is the exact cut and paste of what I wrote in the supposed filth thread. Bal masabidaada la igu hayo eeg, ya xiin. Does this seem remotely profane? I was comparing past and present Somali women. :D:D

Comment 1:

Yesterday's somali women couldn't look at two cats consumating their love with eternal union and used to look away holding their hands on their eyes. Might have managed to peep through it, but that was all!

Today's women are represented by Cibaado, the wife of Axmed Gamadiid, who didn't care whether I will hear her taunts against her husband and continued to warn him " Maxaad isaga damin waryaa" when he asked to be relieved of unrelenting 'strength' as the result of 'Geed la calashado' oo nin Oromo ah uu prescribe gareeyay. To fight his impotency, he paid the traditional healer at the instigation of his wife. It worked where it mattered; laakin he couldn't go to the town. It needed to be 'down-played' after mission was accomplished. The thing refused!!!!

When he suggested he should go back to the man who raised the projector because the law of 'what goes up has to come down' is defied, that is when she started screaming at him: Maxaad isaga damin, bal waxaad ku hadlyso eeg! Yaa kuu kicin hadhow???????????/

That should sum up their difference!

Comment 2 : a response to Ibti

Dear, I can manage. For instance, I refused to condone the act of one silly man who got divorced from his wife becuase he asked for the unconventional. Even the mosque people condemned his acts when the lady revealed his demands. Then, the two wanted to come togather after a while. The lady was asked how she thinks it is Xalaal to go back who was intersted in the 'not-xalaal'. She said, he has a way of working around the system. She said his ways are more like burning a 'Madane' (the metal put in-between two fires to make marks on animals).

When I heard about it I condemned it and still think it is filth! So you see I can also condemn X-rated stories when they are really nasty!