Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

went out after work and talked for nearly 3 hours over a band playing in the street. Throat hurts like mad, am too hyper to sleep but think I have made a new friend. How was/is yours?

trying to wind down

Pucca   

worked out to some techno tunes, think i lost half a pound ..and hoping i gain half a muscle somewhere*wishful thinking*. spending the rest of my day creating a spending/savings plan and daydreaming of winning the princess margaret showhomes/cars.

great day so far..

winning what? Nearly fell asleep when I read 'Princess Margaret'; how can anything associated with her not be boring?

Hello Che. And Val, u're not grinning at me surely? :D

Pucca   

well there's a hospital downtown named after her and they do this annual lottery thing...top prizes are these awesome homes and neat cars. Believe me, there's NOTHING boring about them...or the cash prizes.

I get called weird so much that i see it as a compliment now...so, che thank you very much. smile.gif

Cara.   

Or Sheh, you could return the next day and say you mixed cement into his porridge because he gave you lip.

Hello Che, Pucca and the Insomniac Duo.

u must mean the now infamous 'boorash', Cara. I can't type that without my funny bone tickling. Wax lip i siinaya maxa i hor fadhiisinaya marka hore?

Pucca..You are welcomed dear. We enjoy picking on you guys, I hardly go the Jokes section, I went there today and I saw this. I actually laughed even I heard the joke before-very uppity Kanadians. It almost made me wish they were French people around.

Namaste Cara Jee

Hello Cara. Tied to the lab still?

No insomnia here, I'm taking a break from a Hindi-film marathon. I'm still off work until next week, I'A. Loving the late nights and sleep-ins.

Sheh, what do you usually do to unwind?