Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote: B I don't know; As I know, he started ignoring me a few weeks back. I thought maybe he was stress, and then yesterday I came into the room, said Salam. He was the only one here, and he run off without even returing my Salam. Today wuu soo caadeast, he said hello to all BUT IBTI. Nikaan Xaal baan aa raab. Messing up my morning like that. Do you know yesterday oo daan I was staring at the computer screen on troll corner to see when he returns my Salam. I'm sue him for waste of time.

Charges against Norf:

1. Ignoring Ibtisam for few weeks

2. Not returning her Salaams

3. Running off when she comes in

4. Saying Salaams to everyone but Ibti (Exclusion)

5. Messing up her morning by his actions

6. Wasting her time by making her wait his response to her Salaams.

Judges:

1. Ngonge

2. JB

Court:

SOL Criminal Court (SCC)

Hearing Time:

Now
LoooooooooooL

I missed that (was out at lunch).

I demand a set of new judges. At the moment waa labo kala daran!

As for Ibti, good luck with the Thesis dear :cool:

N.O.R.F   

He was the only one here, and he run off without even returing my Salam

LoL

I don't even remember. Must have been just before I went home.

NGONGE   

^^ You're guilty of number four. I think you should apologise to my dumaashi warya.

edit:

Warya A&T, sorry saaxib. Meesha digaag badan ba ka qaylinayaay marka maban maqlin waxad ego laheed. Bal ku so celi.

N.O.R.F   

Dear colleagues,

In a few days we will welcome the Islamic Holy month of Ramadan and in accordance with UAE law, our core office hours will adjust to accommodate this period of forgiveness, peace, love and charity. This year, Ramadan is expected to start sometime between August 31st and September 2nd, depending on the sighting of the moon.

During Ramadan our core office hours will be Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (without lunch break) or from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (with an hour lunch break).

During this period, please respect the wishes of any colleagues fasting in accordance with their religious believes and at all times preserve the sanctity of this most Holy Month in the Islamic calendar. Please refrain from eating, drinking or smoking in public areas before 7:00 pm. After consultation with Muslim colleagues we are grateful to them for their tolerance in allowing us to continue to enjoy our internal rest areas where we may eat light snacks and take drinks in private through out Ramadan, but no hot food or main meals during this period.

Thank you for your understanding.

:Dicon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

LoL, North, but if they are going to eat anyway I don't see why they can't have hot meals? icon_razz.gif

7pm, I see you guys only have an hour shorter fast than us.