Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Since you keep making your search very public, I think it's only fair to ask what exactly are your intentions once you find the woman of your online dreams? :D

MZanzi   

A&t

Man, no matter how old he is, he always looks like he went into the ugly forest and hit every tree before coming out

ATT- it’s not your Somali that I understand but the English. Where on earth do you meet these women? As for the “if she assents to what is in your mind?” be a dear and explain what will be running in that mind of yours?

Old man- Morning to you 2, yes dear women are sophisticated but that’s that to that. As for the other blah blah NO mwah doesn’t agree.

NGONGE   

^^ He said 'some'. He might be right you know, CL. For every A&T mind there must be at least one female equivalent. :D

Afro,

Xagaad ku argtay A&T? icon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

CL- the explanations are palpable for you to see. on a more serious note, you need to respect me more than you do now. Do you realize I can ruin your life? I am the closest friend to NG. :D I will tell you what you asked me, later.

Afro-girl

adigu waadigii i diiday maalinkaan ku idhi bal waran e maxaad ii sheegi? Waa kaad is dhagoolaysay!

MZanzi   

lol @Abtigiis ninyoho maxaanu warana waa adigana maalinba cimilo cusub lasoo baxaaye

Horta ayaamahan sheekoyinki waad yareesay miyaa lagugu mudaharaaaaday

NGONGE   

^^ Stop being envious. icon_razz.gif

(I go back to doing some work as of next week. It's been a pleasent and easy summer).

Abtigiis   

Sheh salaan kor iyo hoosba! soo dhawoow!

CL, I may not be upto to task to land one SOL bird by my own, but that doesn't mean I cannot instigate NG to throw you so hard that you come to file Dacwo with me and then you know what happens.

NG- hamaqlin warkeeda. You aint going anywhere. We need you here. Work won't prevent you from posting.

Of course, dadka hiliblayaasha ka shaqeeya iyo kuwa factory labour qabta will have no time. Not an office guy. [ no offence intended here against laboureres, but they won't be able to access computers].