Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^I'm sure he will look fabulous in the floral dress too. The man can rock a skirt as we've all seen in Troy.

Man, it sucks to be jet-lagged and be back at work. :(

N.O.R.F   

We are expecting gossip on our Aussie nomads Val. Are they all as cool as they sound mise there is one or two with a screw lose like their fellow Europeans?

Mate not only did we help Val paint the town red, we left her wanting so much more. We have only the appropriate screws loose North. As Australians you need to have a few loose in order to survive the Australian environment. Val dutifully left those screws behind in the Australian customs terminal. I believe she will come back to you in better condition then she left. Isn't that right Val :D ?

You English have much to gain from us and as kind generous Australians we welcome anyone else to seeks enlightenment and happiness in their lives to come and visit us in the land of OZ :cool: .

N.O.R.F   

Aussies tend to be more laid back than their European cousins. Looks like this has rubbed off on our Somali cousins.

We await Val's report with interest.

Thanks Zii! :D

Hah! @ Sophistafuncated. A month ago I would have blasted you for simply being Aussie and daring to talk in such a way, but now...now I have to nod in agreement with you. redface.gif

Norf...the Aussie nomads were a revelation. A full debriefing will take place tomorrow at 0900. :cool:

NGONGE   

** pulls his macawis up a notch **

** wipes nose with other hand **

** scowls **

** grunts **

ma tii ba so noqotay? welcome back ya suraaf :D

ps

No idea how good or bad the last word is. I suggest that the mods delete appropriately.

Ms DD   

That is the scary part. I always picture NG chasing Val round the set of the soap Neighbours. Disturbing image!

welcome Val and dish the dirt of on those ausies. I personally wouldnt fly there cos of my vericose vein problem.

About hunky overpaid hollywood men..Nicholas Cage is man's man. He is hot.

NGONGE   

Stop spreading rumours, people. I talk about Val the way a diabetic talks about his illness. It’s a curse that one has to just learn to live with.

Oh Look! It’s ten past five and I’m still at work. Overtime! :D