Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Norf
...the Aussie nomads were a revelation. A full debriefing will take place tomorrow at 0900. :cool:

Its almost 10am Val :( .

Dont be like a certain slacker nomad I know who didnt show up for his debriefing.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

quote:Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Norf...the Aussie nomads were a revelation. A full debriefing will take place tomorrow at 0900. :cool:

Its almost 10am
Val
:(

Dont be like a certain slacker nomad I know who didnt show up for his debriefing.
She seems she got the same bug as the mentioned Nomad eh :D

Cheers

^ LoL...urm...

Thanks to all for the welcome backs. Much appreciated. :cool:

Zu, am not like you. I intend to do Australia full justice, alright? Urm...just not today. Kinda swamped at work innit. smile.gif

NG, I tried to get Rahima out of the country for you, but I couldn't get her past Customs. Sorry. :(

Rahima   

Val,

Runta u sheeg odayga, no need to sugar coat it. NG she didn’t try at all- she told me all about you :mad: , that I should be afraid, very afraid. I hear that you’re still seething over the ashes icon_razz.gif .

I'm half expecting Val to come back with 'oh i'll do it this aarvo'

Norf, one of these days you too will start to appreciate the depth :D of the aussie lingo.

Nomads, good things come to those who wait, soon enough you will all read of the splendours seen and experienced by Val in the land of sunshine :D (although we had a small taste of the London weather there for a while- Val was missing home I guess).

Can I tell you lots a lil secret!..Rahima is regarded as a National Treasure by the Aussie Goverment...So I am not sure if anyone can get closer to her...of course Zu is the Only one allowed to get closer in order to report back to you lots in SOL.

Val Am not like you maa tiri? waa inoo next time you land in Aussie Soil.

Cheers

Intel   

^^ Joe is gone mate, died of heart attack i think..

his hot daughter is around smile.gif

Val good to see that you got home safe and sound dear.

-Lily-   

Rokko, that’s meant to be hot? You seriously need to be Xalimofied. Wlc back Val, we await your report on these smug Aussies. I feel like they all know something we don’t...

Rahima   

We do Lily :rolleyes: , that’s why we’re so smug, not to mention we have tim tams :D .

Rokko,

Never took you for a neighbours fan :eek: .

-Lily-   

Ok Rahima, wa is hubtiin that you’ll get a glowing report then icon_razz.gif

p.s What on earth are tim tams? Sounds like a biscuit, but I’m sure I’m way off.