Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sayid don't be so underhanded

what? me? underhand? are you sure? :(

Then again there is no such thing as overhand - is there? No wait - i wrote to soon - yes there is, and this is what it means

1: Made with hand raised over shoulder; sports made with the hand coming forward in a semicircular motion from behind and above the shoulder

2. sewn on top of seam; sewn with small vertical stitches passing over the two edges that are being joined together to make a seam

Now! which one was i Overhand or Underhand? smile.gif

NGONGE   

CL,

Are you here? I need to ask my question and demand that there are at least THREE young ladies present on this thread as I ask it. Are you there? Do we have three ladies here? Put your hands up please.

Dadaji- following your advice previously I have been rendered bold so why bring back bad memories? My morning was hectic and am still waiting for my tea…Bly me here I was thinking you will be grateful old man and do everything I demand….

Ibti- my dear am shocked you didn’t include me on the gossip circulation list how could you?

JB- malika is buy sun tanning at the local beauty parlour

Ibtisam   

Unknown1 your a girl??? My bad, sorry sis I would not have been so mean earlier haad. Next time say so dee :D

Ngonge yes we are here, miis you just care if CL is here or not!?

Sayid maarab gidaar jeex :D