Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Waaxas oo daan iga joojiya Afro and JB. I knew Ngonge would like the pictures, that is why I added his name :D

Unknown1 Ciimamad ayan kaa tuuryeh with those pictures :D

NGONGE   

Hi CL, how was your morning so far? Is your hair combed to the left or the right today? Did you take my advice and stop sinking your fringe in dollops of vasaline? smile.gif

You are right, I wanted people that contribute. That person does not contribute. He's a nuisance. :D

unknown1   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I have something to say to you guys, that is

for the first time someone saying my name :(

but what is it?

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

sayidka, Miyay kugu durduriyeen ???
:D

Jacjacle - that was advice to those(gb & unknown1) that you were about to trample on. ;)

Afro-Girl: intee nin ba ka isku dilay? :cool:

Ibtisam   

Sayid don't be so underhanded :rolleyes:

unknown1 Wlc Cimamad aya kaa tuurey so you can lean your head back in comfort. smile.gif

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

Jc waryee ma BURJIKO ayaan ahay ..what you mean your on fire nowadays?

Adigaa ii sheegi inaad burjiko tahay or dheri karaya but i know you as Afrogirl ,,,, markaa xaaladu sow ma fiicna ?? ,, :D

STOIC   

Don’t you hate it when people can't agree exactly on when to set-up a get-together dinner? Me and my towel-head friends had a back and forth email this morning on which night to set-up as wild-boys night out. Heck should I even invite them at the troll corner so we can do virtual get-together? Seriously I’m tired of getting email every few seconds of someone saying nope can make it Tuesday or Friday night blahhblahhh…….

PS LOl @Ngonge advice to Unknown. The troll corner will make you lazy writer and make you feel slightly out of kilter.It would make you bite your finger nails and rack your brain before you could even form a sentence in the other threads! So just heed the advice before you become a lazy contributer like me!

NGONGE   

I didn't think of it that way, Stoic. :D

Unknown, cafis eyo musaamix. Stay here all you like. In fact, don't post anywhere else.