Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Lol..nutter!

Jac,I have a personal question to ask you about the carry on's of last week and so..will PM you though..

Ibti your exhausted darling,you need time out! hortaa Congrats on finishing your thesis,now go and have some fun for you and me both! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm also a year older today. I don't feel any different though, I woke up to check I was still me.

Malika, send it to me too. I left it to him :D

thanks

Malika   

Happy Birthday Ibti!, well you know your not gonna grow any taller now so mahaan? ..Lol

Now,get off the negative emotions and say Alxamdulillah,for you have woken up healthy in mind,body and soul..Tommorrow will never come back,so live for today and hope for tommorrow,now go out!!![its an order] smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I'm not going anywhere lady. And YEs i'm not growing any taller, thanks for rubbing it in, frm now on I will only get shorter!

Alhumdulilah. I'm gonna go home and cook something nice for me. My whole family is off to a wedding in SouthHall.

So Are you going to tell him off Malika?? Please do. smile.gif

Malika   

^Actually,will let him wait excitedly for couple of days for that PM,then just never send him anything..Lol

Yeah,eating well and resting is what you need,blast some music as there is no one in the house while your cooking,dance away all those negative emotions..or you could just cry and get over with it!..lol

You are the second person said he/she will send me a PM ,,, never received from the first and no wonder if you to the same ,,,, Yaa malikatul Jamaal ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ keep him waiting. I told him I was gonna send him one, then I came back 2hrs later to say u know I'm not gonna do that anymore. :D lol