Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I thought she did?

Everything in this corner is for real Sayid. Which reminds me, ila iyo 2002 maaxad qaabanasey? and why have we seen more of you in these last two weeks than in the last 6yrs??
:D

Bloody Hell!!! had i known, tuh,tuh,tuh.

i was in the jungle dee, feeding the lions and what not!!

Malika   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Far from it Oz..I scare the kids away. Luckily there is one for everyone, even us minging ones
smile.gif

Ibti..waa maxay calool jileecaan woman?

Loooooooooooooool..Walle,Ms DD got to pay you today for the entertainment.. :D:D

STOIC   

^Also summer is the best time for girls to be dare to be beautiful.Anyone got some body sculpting or some augmentation? icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

not that i wanna insult your intelligence walaalo. I do know you are good sister and mashallah. However, how can you accept a gift from someone yet be ticked off by that certain person sitting front of your house? loool....gift bilaash ah waliga aragtay....hope you got my drift.

wa salaamu alaikum [/QB]

Aaliya I know what you mean..but I had a great lesson the other day..that I am worth more than perfume and jewellary. so unless the key to Audi A3 isnt thru my door, or the keys to a house (so long as it is not in somalia) wax kale gift uma aqaan - great lessons from my teachers ibti and malika and their teacher CL (we are not worthy CL:) )

But you are right, shouldnt accept anything from strangers and I havent. One cant call the police on a muslim brother.

How are you anyway Aaliyah? Coming back to Europe anytime soon?

Originally posted by STOIC:

^Also summer is the best time for girls to be dare to be beatiful.Anyone

My head turns every 10 seconds. I need to see a therapist about it.

Malika   

Ms DD,A sleek black Audi A3..xaax iga dhe! indeed,nothing less nothing more waxaad casharkii kaa illawdee waa the holiday to the sychelles too!

Che,lower your gaze! oh,you dont want to sprain your neck too..just buy those glassess with side mirrors[as your a geek it wont look too weird] :D

STOIC   

^ :D

MSDD, The key is to be in a state of alertness though.You can't pass over every brother who wants to share the gift.I love the holy esence of girls.Waar waaxaan ithinleyehay just enjoy because there is a time when you will no longer even get the attention of the flower on the wayside today!

Aaliyyah   

But you are right, shouldnt accept anything from strangers and I havent. One cant call the police on a muslim brother.

How are you anyway Aaliyah? Coming back to Europe anytime soon?

DD sister you can call the somali community to help you out....and if that doesn't work I don't see why the police shouldn't be involved..bt then again thats your choice..so whatever you think will work!!

As for my well being alhmadulilaah am good and hope everything is well with you as well....and Europe...who knows I might come back next summer...allah yaclam.But, I did enjoy my stay last summer.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by Ms DD:

Far from it Oz..I scare the kids away. Luckily there is one for everyone, even us minging ones
smile.gif

Ibti..waa maxay calool jileecaan woman?

Loooooooooooooool..Walle,Ms DD got to pay you today for the entertainment..
:D:D
We gotta thank Allah's little mercies

Ms DD   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^
:D

MSDD, The key is to be in a state of alertness though.You can't pass over every brother who wants to share the gift.I love the holy esence of girls.Waar waaxaan ithinleyehay just enjoy because there is a time when you will no longer even get the attention of the flower on the wayside today!

Stoic

dont you know things have changed? Just see Cabdiyo's thread. Even old ladies are getting their mojo back. Why..i have heard a wedding that occured few weeks ago where a 50yrs woman was getting married to her son's best friend. She looked hot though.

STOIC   

^ Euuw...Fifty year old? Not until a plastic surgeon does some work on her love handles.All the work will include some real tuck