Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

OZ, you can't watch that movie with family(my understanding of the word including children).I thought it was a bit cheesy movie and a boring one!

NGONGE   

^^ With time, you will learn that you can't watch ANYTHING with family (my understanding of the word means WIFE). :D

Aaliyyah   

I am being stalked by certain person I was telling you a while back. DOnt know whether I am flattered or creeped out. Bringing money to me I dont mind, but to bring it and sit at the bench infront of my house is another

not that i wanna insult your intelligence walaalo. I do know you are good sister and mashallah. However, how can you accept a gift from someone yet be ticked off by that certain person sitting front of your house? loool....gift bilaash ah waliga aragtay....hope you got my drift.

wa salaamu alaikum

Ms DD   

Someone is stalker here. They are showing all the signs....

Chris Rock isnt funny at all. Chris Tucker on the other hand..has some serious moves.

Ibtisam   

^^^^She did not take the gifts she said AAliyah, hold your fire!

Ngonge: Loooooooooool^^^Nin waalan!!

MS DD, sister I was looking out for you. Miid miskeen ah that worships the ground you walk on, gives you all the money and looks after the house, while you become rich :D

STOIC   

Ngonge,

:D

As long as she who must be obeyed wants to wax some fat and do the right thing to make me want to do stuff with her I think it would not be that bad you cynic old man!

Ms DD   

Ngonge

Ina adeer I didnt say 'someone ayaa someone else ku khafiifay" then you'd know who i would be talking about smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

DD sis If you don't want that person giving you gifts and coming to your house..am sure it would be easier for you to be straight forward....and hopefully, that would suffice.

wa salaamu alaikum