Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Loooooooooool Ms DD,Its about time to report him to the police,or you must have some bouncer like brothers,they can shovel him about for you...The man need talking too,bisinkaa!

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool

I don't think Ms DD can call the police. She accepted his gifts and money. Your best bet is to talk to him and explain things as ngonge said.

Ibtisam   

^^^I thought she did?

Everything in this corner is for real Sayid. Which reminds me, ila iyo 2002 maaxad qaabanasey? and why have we seen more of you in these last two weeks than in the last 6yrs?? :D

Ms DD   

I didnt accept the gifts. It takes more than perfume and dirac to buy me off lol

So I told him I am not interested. Besides, I need time for personal and professional development before I tie myself down again. So He heard about my corner shop and brought about 2grand to a park behind my house. When he called (not from his usual number as i dont pick it up. He told me that I will help you with your business and make it grow..and he can wait for 10yrs even.. I am normally perked up when I hear money smile.gif but this excitement was damped down by the fact that he was outside my home all day..luckily I left early for the day.

Somalis believe in that the woman finally will succumb a bloke's charms, if he persists enough.. It wont happen in this case but imagine to be loved/stalked this way by a bloke that you feel like stalking yourself..romance of the century that would have been.

What a waste

Ibtisam   

^^^What is wrong with him?? give the bloke a chance and stop being so evil!, he sounds like a miskeen and not too smart. :D Almost perfect [pending looks check] icon_razz.gif

Oz   

MS DD must be a CATCH. :D

PS: wiilka is trying to do everything right by the shukansi book. :D

Ms DD   

Far from it Oz..I scare the kids away. Luckily there is one for everyone, even us minging ones smile.gif

Ibti..waa maxay calool jileecaan woman?

Oz   

Hi, Ibz :D thanks for the welcome. Good to see you.

PS: NG , When you have the time watch a movie called " I think I love my wife" by Chris rock funny movie to watch with family :D