Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge like to sit in Hyde Park with a 'sarnie' so if anyone sees a Somali with a 'sarnie' between 12 and 2pm. Chances are it's the Ng man.

Ms DD   

Stoic

I requested your friendship on fb by accident..truly smile.gif A friend of mine was getting her back after i have done stuff to her on GB. And no, we arent children..just acting like one.

Hello my Lovelies (trollers)

STOIC   

I want to sign a petition for Marx to be reinstated as a Nomad. The kid was good; his vibrancy and freshness will be missed. His rigid belief of changing things was no different than the rigid political section jokes. His stronger ego has made him a stand-out. I say give him a second chance dammit!

Edit: MSDD, I wasn't talking about you.Just a general thing.Maybe few years ago I'd not have cared who asked for freindship, but now I'm a little protective!

N.O.R.F   

^^Something happened between Marc & Admin. Not sure what but I doubt he deserved a ban more than a few I can think of.

Ms DD   

My friend requested it after iigu hanjabtey she will do it. I normally make it my point never to ask a bloke to be my friend on fb. But she will pay for it ..not to worry. I will harras Ngoinge with her account smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh. Ibti, when A&T calls me a coward he does not mean it as an insult. It's a term of endearment. :D

Stoic,

I don't blame you. I blame Xiin and Castro for not sitting you down and explaining things to you properly. Still, you're new in the game and all is not lost. We'll bring you back yet.

Malika   

Ms DD,Lol..Oh,did you pay her back by requesting for her a certain mutual friend of ours?

Northerner is still searching for an identity hence his ever transformation of the nicks!..Waar Northerner kagaa kunoqoo..lol :D

STOIC   

Ngonge,

I blame them, they should have given me pointers and maybe passed down the manual to me. I’ll pick their manual when the serenity and the stillness of the current relationship vanish.

MsDD, I just try to punish the Istuubidity of characters that request friendship when they know little about you.I have done it before when I was young and virile, but now I'm old and grumpy! By the way if you were the girl with the Hijab on (she was the only different looking request I got lately) you are hot!

Ms DD   

Ngonge

Dont tell me you are gonna expain the minyaro seeking and maintenance for poor Stoic. Iska daa wiilka, he seems tough lady iney qoorsagaaro ku heysee.

Malika

I tried to set her up certain someone so this was my payback. I only had genuine care for her and her wellbeing. Loneliness is b*tch.

I am being stalked by certain person I was telling you a while back. DOnt know whether I am flattered or creeped out. Bringing money to me I dont mind, but to bring it and sit at the bench infront of my house is another

Ibtisam   

^^^I told you not to accept anything, now who is going to get him off your door step

Loooooooooooooool@ stoic hehe

congrats she tied u down finally :D Check. :D