Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

My my, you people have been busy today.

Ngonge, you’re a very weird man. I hope to never encounter anyone like you.

I’m not having chocolates today as I’m scheduled to have some baklavas later on.

Che & Ibti, don’t pretend to be a grown ups who don’t have time to Troll? Boring!

Hakugutagnato means deal with it I think.

Ibtisam   

^^^No Lily I will be too busy sleeping and catching with life. I've been locked up since last sept. I'm go outside and check things out for a while after I finish. :D

-Lily-   

LoL DD, hello to you too.

Ibti, not all I'm around till half past & that is quiet 'early' too. Hope you enjoy the 'outside'.

Anyway, I seem to have arrived late for the party.

-Lily-   

DD, it's fine, I feel better knowing it's not beautifully gorgeous and sunny outside. My boss got a dressing down from his boss in New York so the office is feeling it in turn. Very tense atmosphere here, not that I care laakin.

How does it feel to be self-employed? You're becoming quiet a hero DD smile.gif .

Ms DD   

Girls We somali women are already empowered. Look at every household..we are wiz with figures and sure are very good at balancing the books. But we need to progress from the informal-hagbad/selling katiifad-at-home business and move on to the real word and make some hard money.

Experience taught me not to stagnate..( i have done for 7yrs as you know).

Anyhow we need to network and make a change. Lets not make others rich. Lets plan ahead (even if you guys work 9-5).

Ibti

Last course was amazing. There was no dry eyes at the end of the course when the Sheikh said "Mohamed -pbuh is dead". Funnily enough, that is also how he started the course..by saying "mohamed -pbuh is dead" but no emotion come forth. It was quite a journey. I would also recommend families to attend as they have creches etc. Eveyr penny was worth it.

STOIC   

Ibti, I meant it in a joke way!

I have another word.what does this mean when people say it to newlyweds

labadii isku waara. Aamiin, amiin,amiin

Ibtisam   

^^That is okay dear. It means the two who stay together for ever and ever and ever till death them apart. Amen, Amen, Amen. Waa Habaar. No one wants to be stuck for life :D shiid

Ms DD thanks for the update. smile.gif Inshallah we'll be making it for the next. Why are you going two times? is it different?

Blessed   

^LOL. I'm glad that my brothers are off limits to you. You are such a qumayo. :D

MsDD,

Preach on walaalo, I so need to be around someone like you. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Who me! I'm glad too, but I'm not qumanyo. I was just being honest. That is depressing shiid to hear when you are 20+. I would run for the door. I don't care if they Maalaeg cirka kaa soo dacdey I don't want to see them, everyday till I die. It is Habaar I tell you.! redface.gif I can take about 10-15years. Then we can ask for a top up if we still want to be together. don't condemn me for life from the start. :(