Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^Waryaa Aamus, in other words shut up.

Paragon, anigaba kuma aqaan adeer, dadka ma saasbaa lagu bartaa, hadaad reer Gaalkacyo/Burco ahayd aniguna waxaan ahay reer Gantala-goote

Ibtisam   

^^^WHy Do you know want people to dig up your younger years threads :D I remember some funny ones! lol HAha, maybe i'll bring them back. icon_razz.gif

^Dadka ka dhax bax, hadde waa Oday wayn wayn oo wayn Ilahaabaa waynee markasuu kugula soo kalahaa isagoo kuqalaadaaya waaba baryay.

Eedo Ibtisiam go and do some research on me, its my pleasure to give you some work so you could kill the boredom.

Ibtisam   

^^No thanks atheer, If I remember correctly, your threads were just calcal.com. :D

Geel_jire Hello smile.gif

Long time no see, are you keeping well? How is your project coming along?

^Waan sanifsanahay ee iga raali ahow, adigu igama mudnayn hadalkaas, acrabi ba tahay oo waan iskala kaa waynahay, marka raali noqo Geeljire.

Eedo Ibtisan, whats wrong with calacal, after all I am human being and sensitive.

Hello ibti

things are going great ....adigana ma raydaa ?

Project is on track .. its looking good so far.

how is your final project coming along ... sorry i couldn't help out . im in the list of ppl u'r looking for ... except that pesky part of being UK based.

Ibtisam   

Too much calcal waa no good. Loool @ Human and sensitive. Then calacal away, but don't let Aduunyo run away from you while you are busy calacal[ing]

Geel: Lol Well good to hear yours is going well! :(

I'm good otherwise alhumdulilah. The project should come together soonish. I got my exams results, all of them good. So I’m less worried now.

P.s. Any of your family in the UK, so I can harass them! :D lol

Kaare waxad ka mid tahay miyaa ciyaalka reer baadiyaha oo ku faano reer magaal ban ahay ... mid adigoo kale ah ayaa waxa laga haya while he was trying to earnestly convince us inuu reer magaal yahay "Geed xabxab/qare ayaan ka soo dhacay oo gacan baan ka jabay !"

sidaydoo kale warka waa la cadaystaa sxb

I'm actually in a surprisingly good mood today .. my comment above is a lil jab @ mr kaare

ibti here is a challenge for you: take a look at the bit between quotes & bolded and see if you can find something wrong ?

Ibtisam   

^^Really :D the one before that, was you showing him your good side! lol anyway I was talking about the other thread with the zack and few others I've seen around. lol

Okay: A watermelon fell out of you and I broke my hand... :confused: