Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Stoic..Who knew you are this easily provoked. Cl give him pill ;) . And I will be bigger man, and bow out before he throws another tantarum.

P.S. I didn't know dentists had this much rage. My sincere heartfelt condalences for not making to Med School :D

Ibti-I didn't Caayeening the guy, but I will let be. I understand he had to make dentistry glamorios job since it's just dull profession :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool

Che, it is a bit too late for anyone to be the "bigger" man. You've rolled around in the dirt for too long. :cool:

N.O.R.F   

My jaw is killing, so it my kneck and the left side of my face is numb! Got to go back next week for more treatment :(

NGONGE   

North,

Are you sure doing this now was wise, saaxib? Maybe you should get one of the guys to spend the night at yours. Is H still in India? :D

N.O.R.F   

^^It needed to be done before the family get back and the little one (who loves a fight these days) doesn't knock the touth out :D

Hunguri, is back and we saw a game together last week. Holland vs France. You can imagine his side commentary :D

ps no word from the Djibouti Consulate :D

STOIC   

Che, don't run away in a mopping embarassement buddy.I do not approve of bad language, but today I will choose not to be the "bigger man".As I sit resentfully in discontent with your answer to my question I'll need to apologize to everyone for my bad behaviour today! I will wait for you to hove into view next time like clumsy new puppy.

Ibtisam   

North don't pass out. :( and don't try to eat, stick to liquid. I hope you had food before you went. icon_razz.gif

Hunguri will scream your ears off, then :D you will have swollen ears too. Just go to sleep. You'll be fine when you wake up.

STOIC   

^^Aha, I see you are still around.I hope that dentist you visit stick a longer drill into your mouth when you bubble a saliva in the corner of your mouth you polymorphous pervert!