Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Really
:D
the one before that, was you showing him your good side! lol anyway I was talking about the other thread with the zack and few others I've seen around. lol

Ibtisaam lol Mid yar baa afka ila soo galoo iga xanaajiyay. I don't usually get upset easily.

^Waryaa wali newbie baa tahay ee cagaha dhulka dhig, wali ma adaa gaaray heerki lagu kibri jiray, baw baw maba aanu bowsanee boobi okaa :D

MZanzi   

i think they are still sleeping on top of their desks

WAR JAcleelow kuma misa hilibgeel baad ka dharagtay maanta oo waad seexatay

STOIC   

Ngonge,

We all agreed like a pickpocket in a fair that we need to give it a rest.I guess its easy to be wise after the event icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Looks like most of you are sticking to your guns. Hardly any of the usual suspects have been here today.

N.O.R.F   

^^Pressure gets to some people saxib. My boss is back from Vienna (lucky so and so) tomorrow so he can deal with all.

N.O.R.F   

No they didnt but if we werent there I'm sure there would have been fireworks. Besides that was nothing compared to what happens on sites in the UK between labourers.

STOIC   

North, Where is the HR? they are the expert in applying the corporate principles.God I hate their details......

Ngonge, I don't know what the regulars are upto, but for me need makes the old wife trot.I'll need to be cautious and behave.Hopefully I'll last longer before I get booted.....