Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^^Pity poor, Huh? I'm sure these kids in here don't want to see tabloid style headlines....

Baluug   

I feel like trolling but I have nothing to say and I have to go to vork.......................................................................

N.O.R.F   

^LoL, who wears macawiis in public?

JB, aha. I have the day off tomorrow (not because of the date but it help)

mabaan fadhiisteen ,, i would be going between Lasanod and Saylac during the weekends & holidays ,, and stroll the city during the working days.

STOIC   

This week one of my favorite comedian died. George Carlin was a comedian who was good at no-hold-barred kind of comedy! I just read that he was just awarded with Mark Twain prize for American humor by the Kennedy center for performing arts. He was a comic provocateur with a zeal for freedom of speech. I loved how he used top rage against the hypocrisy of our daily lives…He really blazed a trail….RIP Carlin

Once you leave the womb, conservatives don't care about you until you reach military age. Then you’re just what they’re looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers."

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out."

If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times, doesn't he become disoriented?

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

:D