Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti-I don't know what you are talking about but it seems any reference to his stories is even making more agitated. I be my way since his line of Xalimo shuukaansi stories is even annoying cheerful like you. :D

JB...move away from keyboard. We are getting complaints

STOIC   

^^^^^Don’t be like a helpless baby in a crib you hatched –faced. As I shake my head and try to burry a smile under my face I think you said what you said to win some applause. I guess there is really no more than to what you accused me of. Don’t lie to people unconvincingly obviously you wanted to get an attention. I’m still waiting……

Ibtisam   

In troll, there are always a bunch of cheerful sisters here. They day the take off, the guys have a fight. :D Stoic iyo Che, Che iyo JB. Haaye.

CL, where is a the pop corn. Lets watch, shall we?? :cool:

Seriously let it go. smile.gif

Cl-Neither, but give a hug to Stoic to calm him down. You seem to induce euphoria when he sees you around :D

JB.....maxaa kugu dhacay adigana. Are drugs wearing off?. I will send a refill.

Ibti-Isku dirka jooji. No one is having a fight. This is male bonding in action :D I thought women had keen eye for this sort thing ;)

STOIC   

Che,

Obviously you are an individual starved of attention during your younger year’s .for all this years you have been nipping away aggressively for attention. You finally got it today! Of course you also did get an enormous satisfaction out of this insult. I have nothing to say to puffy eyed individuals like you. You are desolate wandering attention seeking individual just like so many in people in here. It is impossible for me to accept your charges without you providing any proof to the question I asked you. You only came across as a ruffian degenerate individual (of course I meant to say this with a cadence of echoing ridicule).I will say this to you as long as I’m still visiting this place I’ll wait for the answer since you have struck me with an accusation . All this years I’ve been a member here I have never been the one to accuse or even harass someone. today, I don’t think there is single thing that get under my skin since I’ve been a member here than your words. I’ll harass you and look for you like that juicy slut I’ve been chasing around the town.

Ibti-Yaab aa, the defination of it must lost on me. Nothing said should warrant such emotion.

And oh for my Stoic, I did actually dig your stories web page filled with broken hears, and visits to the orthodontist.

P.S. Stick to the dentistry.Psycho analysis is not your strongest area.Leave to the professionals :D