Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Cara:

This dude has walked by my window three times (that I know of). Should I fix my hair?

:D LMBAO!

Haha,Nappy hairka tahay maxan dhahaa, Perhaps(And this is just speculation on my end),lol,the guy is crazy? smile.gif

Cara.   

That is the problem, FB. It'll take me at least an hour to tame this nest of vipers. By which time he might've strolled by 6 times!

Maybe I'll just wave non-threateningly instead.

Where's CL when you need her expert advice?

Ibtisam   

Cara^^^ wrap your head with a colorful scarf... HE sounds like a crazy man though :eek:

I just went to buy dinner. I took £20 with me, I spent £8, on my way home just few minutes from my house I found £10.

Cara.   

That's fantastic Ibti. What are you gonna do with it?

The guy looks like your typical starving college student, not a crazie. He's probably hoping I'll cave and buy him dinner. Then he'll steal my credit card number and use it to buy Prozac at pharmacy.com.

I'm not falling for that again :mad:

Ibtisam   

Cara; spend it on lunch and dinner 2morrow :D

That happened to you before?? :eek: redface.gif Girl you are too nice for your own good!! :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^Depends on whether you know where to go or not, but obviously prices have gone up on everything including chewing gum, but some places are much cheaper than others.

its not as bad, in terms of inflation as norf ldn but i am glad i have another two years to exploit mile end road and the surrounding areas.

roasters under the yellow bridge is really nice place.