Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^in my studies i did not hear the ward "woman" if she not adding value.lool..they having July intake they will teach ya same...marka wareer dhan waku deeynaa, ninkee fiican ninkee xun ma is weeydiinesid..if he only adds value lee taagnaanee..

Aaliyyah   

Stoic,

I’m starting dental school this Fall Insha-Allah.I just got accepted.The DAT exam is not that bad if you put the time. I think if you have taken the General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Biology you will be fine on the Science section. Now the Perceptual section does require practice and time because it is a concept that is foreign to every applicant. 3 D dimension tactics are required. This is why Engineers will do excellent in this section methink. I personally had to practice this portion of the exam every day! I think you will do excellent if you keep your head up and never get discouraged by the practice exam.

Mashallah am so proud of you walaal, it makes me proud to see a brother who is working hard. Congratulation and may Allah swt make things easier for you so that you can reach your goals.

That been said I am well aware that there is certain courses that are required and that they vary across universities. But, I am only worrying about the DAT exam, so thanks for clarifying few points there insha allah I will work on them.

I can see from your signature that you are in Toronto. University of Toronto does have a good dental school. See if you can visit the school and talk to the Faculty to show that you are interested. You must also do shadowing at any of your local dentist practices around you because this will strengthen your application. It is competitive to get into these schools due to the competitive nature of the profession.I saw few Canadians when I was interviewing at schools.Definately apply to American dental Schools too.Its a great profession.Keep up the good grades and Insha-Allah you will get in somewhere. Let me Know how I can be of help.

Yeh you are right UFT does have a good dental school. Even though I intend to apply UFT and many other canadian schools, am leaning more to American universities.

As for volunteering, it is essential part. so, you are right I should volunteer in a dental setting so I could get a picture of how it is like working in that profession. I have volunteered at various different hospitals, bt nt a dentist office. So I gota do that tooo. Insha allah I will let you know If I need anything..

take care for now..

ilaahayna waxabarashada ha kula qabto !!

don't you hate and want to kill when someone nocks your door and wake u up at 6 in the morning during a weekend ?? ,,,,

this guy wanted to see me at 1 after midnight while was almost sleeping ,,,, he made me awake until 3:30am ,,,, then this young girs was knocking at my door at 6am asking if heblaayo is there ,,,,,,,,,, damn it

Dadka maxaa socod xumada iyo caqli darrada ugu wacan horta ???

MZanzi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

then this young girs was knocking at my door at 6am asking if heblaayo is there ,,,,,,,,,, damn it

Dadka maxaa socod xumada iyo caqli darrada ugu wacan horta ???

you should have said heblayo majoogto .. laakin you can be my guest