Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^No I'm writing an essay and I'm a bit stuck. I'm waiting for the chocolate to hit home.

No it is not true, they get mad, and it can get ugly. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^How would you know what a an un mad Ibtisam looks like?? :D

No the chocolate is the motivation, I'm waiting for the sugar rush. I'm writing an essay on Credit & Finance. It is every expanding into all sorts of directions. :(

"^^^How would you know what a an un mad Ibtisam looks like?? "

everyone looks ugly markeey mad yihiin...

Credit and finance? You dont need to write dear, just google it, sure you will find anything about Credit and Finance....

STOIC   

Ibti,sorry had to go grab a bite.Its lunch time down here.I think this is the only thread you can snub out of mental inertia and zigzag around people talking about dating corpses :D

Ibti- am worse than you dear, and we both know you're a darling sacsac when it comes to matters of the heart. So dear I am telling you fgt all the soler man plus Ng brother (I can assure you he has none, its all lies, the man has a crush on you and since you never made yourself available when he was in need of second wife, he gave up/content in watching what you type everyday) but I have a real man for you seriously you will be happy ibti your not getting any younger….

Ps cant wait to capitalise on Ibtis matrimonial sale……

Stoic- if only the one who must be obeyed was not on the picture, if only darn it I would have put you up for sale long long time ago- I mean don't you know there is shortages of Somali-dentist man who are much in demand, off course first refusal going to solers woman… sad indeed I cant capitalise on you also.

STOIC   

CL..lol. I'm not one yet.What if I flank out of school, ha? On a serious note I think Ibti would not appreciate you on capitalizing(is that a word?) on her back.

Aaliyyah   

^ Stoic are you already enrolled in dentistry school? If so , how is it like? I was thinking of applying one insha allah within two years perhaps? and how did you find the DAT exam? many told me it is not that hard so long you grasp the material but then am sure it is relative.

STOIC   

Aliyah,

I’m starting dental school this Fall Insha-Allah.I just got accepted.The DAT exam is not that bad if you put the time. I think if you have taken the General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Biology you will be fine on the Science section. Now the Perceptual section does require practice and time because it is a concept that is foreign to every applicant. 3 D dimension tactics are required. This is why Engineers will do excellent in this section methink. I personally had to practice this portion of the exam every day! I think you will do excellent if you keep your head up and never get discouraged by the practice exam.

I can see from your signature that you are in Toronto. University of Toronto does have a good dental school. See if you can visit the school and talk to the Faculty to show that you are interested. You must also do shadowing at any of your local dentist practices around you because this will strengthen your application. It is competitive to get into these schools due to the competitive nature of the profession.I saw few Canadians when I was interviewing at schools.Definately apply to American dental Schools too.Its a great profession.Keep up the good grades and Insha-Allah you will get in somewhere. Let me Know how I can be of help.