Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^^YOu are still not sure who I am on facebook!! dude seriosuly! lol. You post more on my page than any1 else! lol HAHa *Just kidding

Baluug   

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That means I'm confused.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Lool I left you a note. Should help your confusion. Lol

P.s. That is what you get for inviting everyone that joined SOL group to be your friend. lol

Baluug   

You realize now that everyone's going to check out my page just to see who you are :D I thought you were a different nick, unless you changed it, which I think you did......

Ibtisam   

^^^yeah but unless you give them your password, they cannot see anything. I'm super paranoid and my profile is double locked unless your in my friends list,

P.s. Now that you mentioned it, I’m going to go and delete that message. Lol HAHa. Not that anyone cares enough to go to your page just to find out who I am….but just to be sure… :D

Hide from what? Me doublewaaswaas.com…lady listen when will you stop this vicious lies about me eeh? Just because am scared of my own shadow does not mean I cower from people. Hell am even on cadaan friend list go and have a look am the girl in hijab…

Baluug   

Looks like everyone stopped talking, guess that means it's time to sleep. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: @ CL Which one? I think there's about 20 or 30 hijabis in my friend list. Isn't that sad that I don't know who all my FB friends are?

Baluug   

Oh boy, I love playing the guessing game :rolleyes:

LOL just kidding, I think you're the one that msg'd me yesterday?