Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika, it's a sound plan, I wish I was hallucinating Ng but I am not and don't taint my love with Mills & Boon talk (ohh how I used to go throw them daily and my mum thinking there corrupting my innocent brain)…ibti dear yes I did, the man was an upright man, you don't understand at tender age of 10 i fell in love with him his speech on woman’s emancipation captivated me in ways that I cant explain…malika yes words cant describe this man, he came from nothing and achieved the impossible, he lived by example and latter paid a hefty price his own death/betrayed by his own….

Malika   

CL.. I know someone you need to meet,he too worships Thomas Sankara..you two can just get lost in the moments together..what say?

Ngonge,baal soo dhowoo..*slaps Ngonge on the back of his bold head* :D

Ibti,I miss them days when I had male friends,they so uncomplicated!!..

STOIC   

I'm planing a trip back home this summer.I've been cruising on the internet the last two days to find a cheaper ticket.I can't beleive how expensive the tickets are after May.Does anyone know any websites with cheap good deal?I'm thinking of staying a week in London and then finishing my trip in Nairobi.In my search of the ticket I'm not looking for a miracle, but anything cheaper than two grands.I'll be on a student budget :mad: .

Ibtisam   

ONCE YOU CHANGE YOUR PHILOSOPHY,,

you change your thought pattern.

ONCE YOU CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT PATTERN,

you change your attitude.

ONCE YOU CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE,,

it changes your behavior pattern.

AND THEN, you go into some action.

Malcolm X

NGONGE   

Only a cynical woman would fall in love with a corpse. As the old advert used to say:

It does exactly what it says on the tin. :D