Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ I have cyber fever tonight. Am just getting started. Did the Dr say butcher the English language? Or did you misread the squiggles? Bisadaa xanuunka ku qaadsiisay. Kill it. You have children.

Hmmm...there is somefink wrong wiv my laptop tonight.

Anywho, Sheh, have you not noticed how much he talks about the cat? I think we can safely say kitty has usurped the children's position.

Val, what do you have? Repetititis? smile.gif

[edit]and did you have to go and edit your post?

Ngonge, at least they can grow up thinking you have the ability to love albeit misdirected.

Finally the tooth is removed and it is still aching ,, the doctor must left some of his equipments there i guess ,, :D

Now i'm obliged to eat in one side only ,,,, how da hell someone can do that bal ??

Baluug   

^You should have seen me the day I got my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 17, I looked like a chipmunk and with bruised cheeks, I think people though my parents abused me :D:D

Anyways, I'm movin' on up, and soon I'll be on the 2nd page on the member list for # of posts. Yay. I'm gonna have to post a lot of spam and useless crap if I want to catch up with ^^^^^^that guy above me.

loooooooooooooooooool ,,,, as soon as i left the dentist ppl i met greeted me with a surprise on their faces thinking i'm chewing some Khat ,, :D

You can catch me with some 10,000 more posts only ,,,, are u implaying my posts are useless and crap ??? ,,

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

You can catch me with some 10,000 more posts only ,,,, are u implaying my posts are useless and crap ??? ,,

He wasn't implying anything...

Originally posted by Cadaan:

I'm gonna have to post a lot of spam and useless crap if I want to catch up with ^^^^^^that guy above me.

Yup, looks pretty direct to me.. :D

Visit him/her before it is too late ,, i was hesitant for months and that led to the fact that the tooth has to be removed ,,, It was easier before and could be filled up.