Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^It's your fault for living in Alberta when the Pacific coast is only a little to the west.
icon_razz.gif

I've been to Surrey, B.C. twice in the last 3 months and trust me, I didn't want to leave. But my family is here in cowtown, so here is where I stay.

NGONGE   

^^ You're like my cat you are. He too goes AWOL for days then returns and acts as if he's been there all along. Shoooo..bugger off..shamali taktak...

NGONGE   

^^ Please don't ask questions about my cat or I'd never stop talking about him. He thinks I am his mother. He also understands five english and five somali words now. I reckon if I teach him five words per year I'll be able to have a decent two-way conversation with him in about fifteen years time.

ps

What does the attention question mean? Are you implying that I stalk you, woman? pftttt..as if!!

^ I'm not implying any such thing. It's just widely known that felines are free spirits. Too much attention makes them act up.

PS: He understands English AND Somali? What a clever kitty!

NGONGE   

^^ Leave my cat alone. He's sat on my lap and trying to fight my fingers as I type.

(yeah, like Val, he just strolled back in).

^please tell me you have not succumbed to the trend of saying I was sat, I am sat, she was sat.

Ugh, is this what you teach the cat? The cat was sat on the mat. Sh*t.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

This is the troll corner, normal rules don't apply. icon_razz.gif

By the way, why are you all up late tonight? I have a doctor's note, what's your excuse?