Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

SH!T may just be the most functional word in the English language.

You can smoke SH!T, buy SH!T, sell SH!T, lose SH!T, find SH!T, forget SH!T, and tell others to eat SH!T.

Some people know their SH!T, while others can't tell the difference between SH!T and shineola.

There are lucky SH!Ts, dumb SH!Ts, and crazy SH!Ts. There is bull SH!T,

horse SH!T, and chicken SH!T.

You can throw SH!T, sling SH!T, catch SH!T, shoot the SH!T, or duck when the

SH!T hits the fan.

You can give a SH!T or serve SH!T on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep SH!T or be happier than a pig in SH!T.

Some days are colder than SH!T, some days are hotter than SH!T, and some days are just plain SH!Tty.

Some music sounds like SH!T, things can look like SH!T, and there are times when you feel like SH!T.

You can have too much SH!T, not enough SH!T, the right SH!T, the wrong SH!T or a lot of weird SH!T.

You can carry SH!T, have a mountain of SH!T, or find yourself up SH!T creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to SH!T and other times you fall in a bucket of SH!T and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your SH!T, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a SH!T; or not do so if you don't give a SH!T!

Well, SH!T, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a SH!T and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of SH!T. But, if you happened to catch a load of SH!T from some SH!T-head...........

Well, SH!T Happens!!!

Ibtisam   
:( how are u?? Having a shitty day, week, month...matter fact a shitty year....possible even a shitty life... I would rather bee innan reer miyah any day. If only I could swap eh :D

Malika   

Ibti,by the grace of Allah am good,challenged but triump..What is wrong,why are you sad?

I believe the reer miyi woman has it most toughest too,imagine all the things she has to attend to and never ever being her own boss! Nah,give me city dwelling anytime..love my independence!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,

so love the people who treat you right,

forget about the ones who don't,

and believe that everything happens for a reason.

If you get a chance, take it.

If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy,

They just promised it would be worth it."

----Harvey Mackay

;)

Ibtisam   

You guys are far too cheerful for me today. LEt me see if I can join you guys.... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew wuuuuuuuuzaaaaaaaah.... Naah still feel drain and like I've been run over by a bus. I'm going to get some sweets, that always works. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Oi! Stop the long replies. This is the trolls corner and we only accept short replies here. If you want a long post, start your own thread. Pfffftttt!

Ibtisam   

^^I just went to the shop downstairs dear, cyber maaxa keen, thanks for the thought though. Those sites are for serious addicts! :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Oi! Stop the long replies. This is the trolls corner and we only accept short replies here. If you want a long post, start your own thread. Pfffftttt!

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!! atheer igataag plz, I might take it out on you hadii kaale!! :D

NGONGE   

^^ Hah! Little do you know. I slept like a baby last night. Like a baby I tell ya.

Apropos, I saw a Somali bus driver today. A female one. :D