Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

There is a mall about 10 mins away. We usually eat there next to the man made canal with gondolas going by with people on board.

They are building 3 malls in my xaafad and we already have a one.

Burj Dubai is progressing, so is the metro development, the offshore islands, dubailand, new roads and bridges etc all at the same time.

NGONGE   

I know, North. The damn place changes by the month :(

But nature is nature, saaxib. Global warming apart, Dubai is not likely to suffer from regular monsoons. :D

-Lily-   

Miss D&D, enjoy yourself and do shop for lovely scarf’s & skirts on my behalf.

If it’s warm enough you could also find a ladies only beach and strut your stuff in a hot bikini. Enjoy.

I just had my yearly appraisal with no pay raise. Time to for a new job. Maybe I should have asked for it...Oh well.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Miss D&D, enjoy yourself and do shop for lovely scarf’s & skirts on my behalf.

If it’s warm enough you could also find a ladies only beach and strut your stuff in a hot bikini. Enjoy.

I just had my yearly appraisal with no pay raise. Time to for a new job. Maybe I should have asked for it...Oh well.

^You know,i asked a question last week on how to ask for a raise without looking greedy. Fortunatly for me,KK & JB baa igu soo aaday and they gave me some fantastic advice L0L.

So,your bosses think you are less deserving of a raise? Well,dont go for a new job,but fill out a job application;show them how indespensible you are. I applied for a position at a rival company & within 4days,i got a decent raise :)

A freind of mine gave me some pointers & i could gladly help out and tutor and guide you,even though i have this feeling that we will clash and argue from the get go,but i am willing to help out a sister smile.gif

ElPunto   

'I will come up with a new name' nick is even more annoying then the blank that Che had.

D&D - you lucky woman. Enjoy your break. It's minus 20 degrees celsuis here.