Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ Quite nice actually.

Get this there was fried coke also being sold. (Yes, WTH!?)

But I didn't bother trying it because I didn't want to push it. Fried Mars Bars and Fried Icecream is enough for one night.

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ Quite nice actually.

Get this there was fried coke also being sold. (Yes, WTH!?)

But I didn't bother trying it because I didn't want to push it. Fried Mars Bars and Fried Icecream is enough for one night.

You were not in some fair or such gathering now were you?

Now,do you have your full set of teeth walal? smile.gif

-Lily-   

Nomadique, after reading the Food topics, I've already mentally imagined the SOLers most likely to die of heart attack/diabetes/high blood pressure and stroke. Now, we don't want to add you to that list do we?

Having said that, it does sound cool to be eating fried ice cream.

Ms DD   

I am having finding time to enjoy Ramadan and for more cibaada.

I wake up at 8am, get ready for work, on my desk at 9am. Dont have lunch hour, so I leave early at 4.30. Get home at 5pm, prepare aftar and suhuur, break my fast at 6.40pm. Leave home early for taraweeh and picking people to the masjid. Finish taraweeh at 10.30pm. Drop people off and get home by 11.30pm to 12. By then, I am knackered, so I go to bed. I am still so tired that I find it hard to get up for fajr prayers, let alone any tahajjud prayers which I am so in need of at the moment.

If only I could squeeze in 30min Quran or something! Pray for me people that I get time before this blessing month ends.

With regards to fried coke, how does it look Nomadique?

Ms DD   

I have less than 3 weeks left at work anyway before I become free as a bird, break my employment shackles of the 9 to 5.

Many ladies sleep at the masjid for salatul layl. They bring all sorts of food for suhuur and they wake up about 2 for prayers and finish at 4. They wait for fajr and leave the masjid about 6am. That is great smile.gif

Ms DD   

Cos of deadlines and heavy workload to be unloaded before I leave. I am barely getting eid day off.

Faarax Yeah, there was a multicultural festival being held near the Mosque I was attending. So I dropped by to buy some food.

Ms D&D I couldn't really tell but they were in cups that were filled to the brim with cream. There is always next year though!

Som@li   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Many ladies sleep at the masjid for salatul layl. They bring all sorts of food for suhuur and they wake up about 2 for prayers and finish at 4. They wait for fajr and leave the masjid about 6am. That is great
smile.gif

^Masha Allah, they dont have kids?

Last days of Ramadan ,,,,,,,,, it was very fast right ??

I can't imagine wearing my new clothes for the Eid ,, i can't wait ....

I bought some biibiile and fireworks for the day ,,, some special candies and yeah, i've go plans .....

what about you guys ?? :D