Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Update: The cat had its lunch from one end and decided to bring it out of the other end. She was a good girl though and did her business in the cat-litter box. When she was finished she thought it would be great fun to wipe its bottom on my carpet. So, that's what she did!

Lucky that the colour of the carpet is dark already or anyone that walks here would notice the skid marks. :(

NGONGE   

^^ Did I forget to tell you that in addition to my good looks, wisdom, intelligence and charm I am also - deep down - a very sensitive and vulnerable soul! It's not easy being me you know. :D

Ps

The kitten is trying to climb to the ceiling via the window curtains.

NGONGE   

^^ Someone at work got it for me. I couldn't just pick it up and go home. Anyway, I have my own room and the cat is also behaving itself.

It's funny seeing all these grown men coming to my office and making strange sounds at the poor kitten. I, of course, don't make such silly sounds (not when anyone is looking anyway).

Dahia,

There IS a real kitten in my office. I'm taking her home later today. She's sleeping under my feet right now. :D

Ms DD   

I hate all pets! I get the urge of kicking it when they rub against me. Nevertheless I do resist the urge on the account of being told to be kind to animals. Apart from that, I am really a caring person :D

-Lily-   

She just vanished one day, I woke up from afternoon nap and she was gone. That evening my parents told me she had run away and joined a gang of other cats to start a new life and they all went to the country side. Of course we were devastated but some years later I found out she accidentally got in my dad's car boot and suffocated in the heat.

Miss D&D :eek: you should be *'!#~! just for entertaining that thought!

Ngonge, So you get to be a celebrity on the cat’s account for one day, enjoy it.

Malika   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

I hate all pets! I get the urge of kicking it when they rub against me. Nevertheless I do resist the urge on the account of being told to be kind to animals. Apart from that, I am really a caring person
:D

^^Lol.

That reminds me of an incident when I was ten,I stepped on a kitten while skipping rope,we didnt see the kitten creeping under me,oh well I stepped on it,oh dear..was I scared and it was the last time I had a pet..[okay,I was a hefty ten year old so you could imagine the damage on that kitten..] smile.gif

But we have a hamster now!

Ms DD   

There is something about their poo, saliva and disgusting body fluids that i abhor. I hate dogs so much cos they scare me. But i try to stand my ground and have staring competition. Needless to say, they back down.

I think my hatred of pet came from when my grandma had a cat who continuosly were having kittens. They were everywhere (even in their bed eww!)

-Lily-   

I don’t really like pets now either, but they're great when you're a kid, now they would just become a chore.

I wouldn't mind having a tank full of exotic fish.

NGONGE   

Don't knock these pets, ladies. This kitten I have is only nine weeks old. Cats live to be twenty or more. So, long after the kids have turned into little argumentative human beings or went to University and stopped phoning their old man daily, I'll still (insha Allah) have this cat stroking itself against my leg and chasing a piece of string. Pets are great.

Oh oh oh..did I tell you about the dog I used to have? He was a bit confused..