Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^lool big kid.

What is biible? ani wali eid clothes aanka heley ma'arkin. Still shopping around, it is really exhausting to shop while your fasting too.No definate plans but visiting family and a barbeque is in order.

Biibiile is some thing la afuufo then makes a sound ,,,, don't know in english though :D

I don't thing i'll have a barbeque but i'll do the usual thing i always do during the Eid day, well, i SLEEP during the day and go out at night :D

I might to go Borama as well ,,,,,, that would be lovely then.

Buuxo   

Lool i love somali, a lot of things named by the sounds they make, i know what you mean know.

Dont you go to the prayer? lol my sister was telling me that she never recalls anyone going to the eid prayers back in somalia and maybe it was only the man who did.

Yes i do go to the prayers but sleep right after that ..... i love when the house is empty and it is only me there ,, then i can sleep in peace without anyone interrupting my sleep :D

I just hate when the whole city is out, it is dusty, noisy and really hot. Can't get a chair in a teashop or in a restaurant .... no place to sit or chill, there are kids everywhere and the traffic is just unbelievable.

That is why i prefer to sleeeeeeeeeppppppppp :D

Ms DD   

Dabshid

Some do have kids but there is creche at the masjid. For salatul layl, the kids are sleep and the husbands keep an eye on them i guess.

What did you guys think about last nights' taraweeh? Last night was the khatam and beautiful dua followed.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Biibiile is some thing la afuufo then makes a sound ,,,, don't know in english though
:D

:D

Cool_horn.gif

loooooooool@Ngonge :D

D&D ,, those long du'as are not appreciated by most of the Ulima's specially in Saudi Arabia ,, ppl don't listen to them and like to prolong the du'as but many of them talked about it.

However, it should be minimized in order to give each person to have a space where he/she can read Du'a concerning his/her personal issues.

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

What did you guys think about last nights' taraweeh? Last night was the khatam and beautiful dua followed.

Miss D&D the du'a was amazing albeit very very long, I'm certain it was a good half hour if not longer, and at the end of like an hour and 40 mins of salat. I nearly passed out, thought of sitting down many times but all the little old ladies were still standing, so waan isku xishoode and remained standing. Masha Allah the little ladies are tough.

The prayers were good as always. Many people stayed behind and there were Islamic lectures, food & dink etc. I went home though.

Ms DD   

Lily you reminded me of the night I went to taraweeh with my mom and the prayers was very long, so I got a chair next to mom for me to sit She said "take your chair elsewhere, you dont want people to see how fitter I am compared to you. Dont embarrass yourself like that!" lool I told her 'i dont care, these people should be aware that I got a bad back and besides, shouldnt they concentrate on their prayers rather than watching us?

Anyhow She put my chair the row infront of her :D

I stayed home and did some spiritual work. I then woke up at 3:30 and prayed and read Quran. I feel really weird today. Can't explain it, lighter than ordinary Sheh. :)