Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people

I had a dream this morning after fajar. Me and Juxa and Faheema were at a wedding. We were about 6years older, and Faheema had a child or two. Anyway in this wedding, my side of the wedding was live, dancing, drums and strangely they were marching outdoors. Juxa was three rows down from me and the rows near her were just staring at my side and walking along (I’m bothered style). She went out of line and started clapping to the beat, and she passed some of them- she goes to them "O gamcah miya liidin hiista ma wuxuun isku dheytan". The other thing was, she was taller than everyone on her side and I could see up from her shoulders up as she walked in the crowed. I wonder why were marching in different rows, what was wrong with her end- they look like they were on strike apart from her who was making all the noise. Also Faheema was showing off- I tried to do the mashxarad and she laughed at me and did it exactly like an old lady.

Juxa   

loooooooooooool@ibti

i hate clapping at wedding and always duck out of islaanta dhahda maad sacbisaan.

faheeman doing mashxarad, that i would like to see

Baluug   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

she goes to them "O gamcah miya liidin hiista ma wuxuun isku dheytan".

This brings up a good question to all the bilingual folks in here: what language do you dream in?

Ibtisam   

Juxa- She can't now, I guess she picks up in the future.

Juxa I got the feeling waad uu camiresey :D

Indho I dream in english, but that line was in English.

Juxa   

loooool@ i dream in english.

i dont dream i have nightmares.

ibti camiraad maba aqaan, i like qarxis more.

indho what language do you dream in?

Ibtisam   

^LOL.

CL: Hello. EID Shopping already?. I can see you in a Abayaa with your killer heels and huge bag. :D Try these people: www.normode.com

Also Ms DD Abayah shop near Angel station might still have some nice stuff.

Juxa what is so funny about me dreaming in English and Somali, sometimes even few words of Bengali (if I am pissed off and using the worst swear words possible) and Arabic (if it is a good dream)

Lol Ibti- that a fine image if I may say so….but am a special occasion’s abayaa wear’r.

Yes Eid shopping. I’m heading out to some serious religious relatives this eid and my mother is already on my case. So am opting for an abaaya. Now any ideas ladies? Have you guys started yours? Or busy organising your event?

Baluug   

English of course @ Juxa

CL There's some abaaya's there, of course I'm not looking for abaaya's, I'm just looking at the cute models :D Anyways, Eid mubarak everyone before I forget to tell you

Ibtisam   

CL I think they also kidnap people :D - Naah it is two old ladies working from home- don't think they want their house address up on a public website. So e-mail them and they will send you their contact details.

Indho Blue- You are such a bad man!!! :Dicon_razz.gif lol At least you are honest about it thought! lol