Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

LOL@C&H lol, you should have just told her the perfume you were wearing. Mind you, women are just as unnerving as some creeps these days, keep your distance.

What's all this superstitious xersi talk?

Cara.   

LOL @ C&H. I'm sure they just wanted to get to know you is all, invite you over to... admire... the... drapes...

Hello trollers. It's a beautiful sunny day, I'm feeling antsy and the horizon is beckoning even more than usual. Do we ever get old enough to stop wanting to run away every now and then?

LOOL@ C&H - waxba qarineysaa - tell the whole thruth now - kolay waxba lafahaga ula carrartay :D

Lily - i am still waiting for your describtion of first impression of me smile.gif in the how to.... thread

Not really Cara. We all have the urge. I'm what you might call a mind-traveler. I havent got a chance to see the world yet but every now and then, I write a list of places I would like to see. Buy all the books about my potential fave and go to town. One day..

Juxa   

islaan 4 hore uheesatay baa baby lagu inkiray. the new husband baa inkiray (both baby and marriage)

fajac walahi

SS, iga tag. Nothing new new to confess.

Subxanallah. This inkir happens more than you think Juxa. A childhood friend of mine married nin(waaaaaaay older than her) only to have another woman(arround his age and kids)to come forward with a pregnancy claiming they were "involved" right before his marriage. Fadeexadi ugu wayneyd baa ka dhacday meesha as he demanded a proof that the child is and the woman smugly responded let's get paternity test when the baby is born. Needless to say my friend divorced his ***.

Juxa   

it is onething to trick a young woman but another for a mother of 4 to be involved such dilemma

ilaah qeyr haka dhigo, i am in shock, i never seen anyone saying to my face, dhibkaas baa iheysta