Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

JB, you're guilty and you know it, so feel guilty dee, :D

Cawke, its just beyond me how one can sleep in Cairo, a constant earthquake caused by sea of people. :D

I was planning to get some nice sleep this afternoon but people are calling me to meet them at 4pm exactly after an hour when i leave the office.

Cawaale   

Johnny, you will be a drop of the sea water ninyahow, so waad iskala qabsaneysaa.

you know what i hate most, when your neighbor decides to install Air-conditioner in the middle of night. i mean what is he/she thinking?

Malika   

Anybody seen Che around beriyahan? I have a parcel for him. ;)

Hey Johnny,your in a good mood huh? haye,xalee intee adee hee? icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

^^do you have one for me too icon_razz.gif and then I'll tell you where he is at. :D

I keep dreaming about bad things happening to me, mainly death or severe injury. Last night after having too such dreams, I woke up at 2am and could not sleep till 4am. I don't know what is causing it :confused: I want to have good dreams, any one know of good dream inducing techniques. I do my dua’s and everything, spit to the left when I wake etc. I need one of those dream books, but most are sufi based, anyone know a authentic book I could read.

Malika   

^Hello Mpenzi,za masiku?

Johnny@haa,saas ii dhee. I thought so too,that was quite a claim..I am happy today!..heh[ ;) ]

Ibti,good dreams are from Allah,bad dreams are from satan..No need to find out what they mean,just rebuke the sheytaan and all will be well..I'A.

As for Che's parcel,its a personalised one only for him... icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Waxaad kutiradaa,waa tuesday,maheen jumcoo haguu kuu carareyaa tolow?..LOL

CL,ah! something with his initials on,hence the personalised comment,dont frett am not about to tie a huge ribbon around me..Lol

I need go hunt a sugar daddy,I need a new car..Hmm,perhaps drop by Egypt or was it China?..Must be 'worthy commodity'..Lol

ii bashaalaa ciao!

Morning reer SOL, visiting you from what I can only call a coma. Been out and sick with the flu. And now that I'm here at work, I'm debating wether to go back to my bed or not.

Malika and sugar daddy? I hear they're overrated Malika ka joog.