Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

oz, maxad ka haleysaa? it is very inappropriate but she deserves for sleeping around (as alleged unless she is married then she should demand divorce asap)

ibti, saw your call too late, yes defo lets meet

Ibtisam   

OZ: Eeer how would you know and she does not know? :confused: Unless your a GP or you are going to claim that you tricked her and got her knocked up.

Juxa so 7pm tomorrow is cool?

Ibtisam   

@ Faheema: LOOL we spend too much time together! lol

Oz: Reer Oz must be beyond ilbaax, why do girls carry a kit around with them, Waali, would it not be easier to make sure you don't need to take a test to start with.

As for you, you are qaaxar! :D

P.s. It would only work if she has a reason to think there is a possibility, but then again she won't be carrying a kit unless she thought it was possible.

Oz   

I know where I can buy fake pregnancy tests that always come out positive All I need is most girls keep a test on-hand just in case, I have to switch them out, you can also get fake ultrasounds, among other things.

Oz   

I think this could turn out to be a great prank, if I execute it properly. payback for a friend who hates to get pregnant. :D

Then place the video on youtube

Ibtisam   

^^Even worse, the others should know better, and normally seek long term protection, they hate kids messing up their life when they having fun icon_razz.gif

Oz   

It could be more fan if that was you. this weekend shaqa kalle lama qabanaayo! ;)

Juxa   

subxanallah, certain men should come with caution attached to their neck, or better contaminated in body and soul.

Ibtisam   

^^^Thats a man you know. what you trying to say?? icon_razz.gif

Faheema, stop over dosing on soup and can you cook nice meal today. I am going very hungry by the time I get to yours. :D Oh and can you bake a cake, I will bring the ingredients. smile.gif If you can’t do both, just bake a cake, forget food. smile.gif