Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

W/Wasalaaam .............

Salaamz Yall ........

Had a great day ,, pretended to be out for a meeting but was hanging out with friends for two hours ,,, ehem ,,, :D

Cawaale   

W'S Ibti, wats up.

woke up in hurry, just to find out its a holiday. i couldn't get back to my sleep.

JB, good for you. ehem..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

W/Wasalaaam .............

Salaamz Yall ........

Had a great day ,, pretended to be out for a meeting but was hanging out with friends for two hours ,,, ehem ,,,
:D

Thats a last day of the week in the afternoon stunt :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ The day he started to eat!! LOOOL,

JB it is in Islam, you are paid for one thing and doing something else, wasting resources/ time. There is a reason why you hide it from your boss.

Cawale: You mean you woke up and did not even need to go anywhere. I wish we get surprise holidays, maybe I need to move to Egypt or Kuwait, they always seem to have so many holidays. I did at one point consider moving to Egypt to do Islamic study, then I found out I had to be rich to do that. redface.gif

It is not khiyaano Ibti ,, i was just tired and can't do anything anyway. I would be sitting here doing nothing anyway.

Cawaale, what kind of holiday is that ?? ,,, the day Husni Mubarak started to eat ?? ,,, :D

Cawaale   

JB, the man almost stopped eating now!!.

we have a holiday when eating is the only celebration ka waran. BTW 6th of October is the day the Egyptian forces crossed the Suez Canal in 1973 during the war against Israel.

Ibti,you can find a cheap institutes, or even apply for scholarship, if you ever decide to do Islamic studies in Egypt let me now

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

Ibti, in Jb's case, there is what is called icjaaz and ijtihaad, so not khayaano at all

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Nuune, and I guess you approve eh?

Cawaale, really? I will inshallah, that would be great!

I saw the new fatwah, France baan la yaabey, now the Muslim "shikes" are against it. Cajeeb.

Cawaale   

JB, skipping work ma fiicno, specially when your job is about spreading LOVE..yes Mr. UNLD.

Ibti, you need to see this arintu fatwa way gudubtay.

War sheekha nuune ahaa, sheekh adiga ijaazadaada waa dhacday, marka wadadkaan hnagu soo hubeynin yaakhey :D