Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

LoL@Ibti, I am talking about Orange Juice AKA Liin Macaan...Better yet, Liin dhanaan and Honey :D

Horta Liin qadhaadha ma jirtaa

Ibtisam   

^Lol, Miskeen, how could you have missed her? she had pink hair, with a huge African bag, orange sunglasses and yellow jumper. Surely your eye sight can't be that bad!!

Faheema, I don't think so, the lime will be the qadaad one I guess.

SeeKer   

Salaams,

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Fish & milk, JB? At the back of my mind there is something that tells me this is not right. I'm not sure if it was Muslims or Jews who ban the mixing of Fish & Milk. Must be the Jews. Iska wado..

Jews believe that its harmful to mix fish and meat but not fish and milk. I do believe urdu/gujrati speaking (desi) people believe it makes you have the white skin which resembles acid burn.

^Jews believe it's harmful to mix meat and milk. I don't know how haram it is, but I semi-adhere to this too. It just tastes gross, drinking milk with hilib. Though with Orthodox Jews I think it's all dairy products?

SeeKer   

Orthodox Jews don't do a lot of things :( I can't say for sure. I thought as long as the animal was kosher the product it produces was considered kosher and thereby fit to eat.

Edit Ng, Hey!

GG answered you though its the meat that you can't mix with milk. The Rabbi in the site seems to infer the belief of milk and fish isn't backed by the Talmud.

NGONGE   

^^ War I'm a good man. I am nobody's cyber gig.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs at the Republic of NGONGIA has managed to infiltrate my hiding places and I have to behave myself from now on. :(

Johnny B   

Seeker ,can't help it .. this un-proportioned length and weight plus this ever expanding forehead.. i'm doomed. :

lol @ The Ministry of Internal Affairs at the Republic of NGONGIA.