Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

^Lol@sibaan u sarqaansanahay. You got the flu too? My goodness, the thing is on the march. It's unbelievable how people have it now.

War Allaha idin ka saaro, it's really a nasty thing - especially how it wrecks havoc on the muscles.

Paragon   

Sayid, Iga qaleey nooh, shaah aan high ku ahay, i see doubles. :D

edit.

Bliss, Allah haddaan ku fahmay qoftaad tahay. Waad ii dhuumatay. I soo fiiri yaah? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Subax wanaagsan.

Dear Juxa & Ibti and all the solers who attended last week's event.
I am so sorry for my lateness - please accept my sincere apologies. It only occurred to me yesterday - how late i was and the fact that i did not offer an apology when i finally arrived
:(
:eek:

I think most people were just dazzled by..err.. YOU, they didn't even notice you were late. :D

Morning all....

NGONGE   

Fish & milk, JB? At the back of my mind there is something that tells me this is not right. I'm not sure if it was Muslims or Jews who ban the mixing of Fish & Milk. Must be the Jews. Iska wado..

Ibtisam   

Faheema OJ is in prison.

Hey Ngonge

I hate late people with passion, he suppose to arrive at 4.30pm, and he turned up at 7pm. That is just rude, I had to resist knocking him out with my bag. :mad: I spent half the evening and the next day apologizing to people on his behalf.

Ibtisam   

^^Morning: CL you had a near miss on friday, I forgot to point out your cyber husband Ngonge. icon_razz.gif;)

Ngonge :D loool, that too.