Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cawaale   

GJ, kheer sheeg. darka ceelka maa joogtaa wadaantaadase ma wadtaa geel-jiroow? reer troll saacado yar kadib ay hawada kusoo laaban donaan.

Ibtisam   

Went to sleep at 8pm, my battery must have died. Woke up at 2am, charged my phone. Was going through, worried voicemails/ txt and missed call txt messages till 4am. For the same reason everyone decided to ring me last night and then got worried when my phone was off, as they've never seen me switch my phone off.

Morning peeps

Juxa   

hahahahaaha ibti, daalki baakugu soo baxay finally. aniguba kusoo wacay xalay, i just assumed you were in the undergroud as i am used to you being out and about in unholy hours.

jumco wanaagsan to the rest

Ibtisam   

^^^No that was depression/ headache/ stress related sleep, someone could've carried me away in my sleep and I would not have noticed (usual I'm a light sleepier)

Jumca Mubarak.

nuune   

Getting my khamees cimaamad and koofiyad ready soon for da Masjid, will add tusbax as bonus(lost one so had to look another tusbax)

Jumca Kariim

nuune   

Sayid, tusbaxyada anigu ma keydiyo, dadkaan siiyaa, ask Juxa :D she even lost one tusbax I gave to her

^where have you seen a fakir without tusbax??.

Nuune Fakir :D - fakirs are not known to give anything other than habbaar and sometimes when something is given to them - a couple long ducas that make no sense icon_razz.gif

awaiting juxa's confirmation for your absolution. :D

Juxa   

it is true but that was long time ago, i did not loose it, i gave it to hooyo cause he said tusbaxa is for hooyo

nuune   

Sayid, what is this fakir thing niyahow, ma af Soomaalbaa, ma bidcaa, ma qalanjaqoori baa, ma kuntugaarey eray laga isticmaalaa, mise waa eray ka yimid kuunya-barroow :D

fakir unbaad ku heesaa

Juxa, true, Ilaahay ha u naxariisto hooyo, maanta waa Jamco ducadeydaan ku dari Inshaa ALlaah.

Ibti, lool bidco, awliyo is bidco, tusbax is bidco :D actually I am aware no single xadiith mentioned tusbax apart from in da book of imaam Tirmidhi was mentioned dat Jacfar(radiyallaahu Canhu) reported dat a woman one time was using dhagaxaan as takbiir, when asked da prophet about it, he said it is alright wax dhiba kuma jiro.

even dat hadith itself according to the science of ahaadiith is called marfuuc and maqduuc at da same time

People who use tusbax only had proof as of that xadiith, but it is not for a proof at all, so in my many years of da study of hadiiths, never came across tusbax being used during da saxaaba.

but many people argue, if you want keep count of da takbiirs, then it is fine, Allaahu Aclam

Ibtisam   

^^hence why I said iska taah, most agree that unless you have memory problems (like old people) then there is no reason for its use.