Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

DD, what is malawax? And while you're at it, tell me what the hell is macsaro too.

These Kunfurian dishes (as our own Xaaji Xundjuf would say) confuse the hell out of me.

Juxa   

Ngonge maad iska dhaaftid reer koonfurka, else malawax afka laguu saari maayo.

macsaro is sesam oil. i refuse to tell your burcaawi self malawax

NGONGE   

Sesame oil? I would have not got that in a million years. Thank you. Now, be a good sport and tell me what the alwaax is a malawax?

ps

I recently found out that a Malay is not someone from South East Asia but a FISH! A bloody fish!

Juxa   

che, give back lily! i hate sharing her runtii.

Ngonge of all those years hanging with maryooley and you lack basic afsomali. not to mention i fear you guys cuno macaan ma cuntaan.

ibti you my fav burcawiyad (assuming you are, you did not sound like them), well adiga iyo blessed:)

NGONGE   

^^ Blessed does not count. I once saw her with my own eyes iyaado school girl oo sanka dhuuf ka buuxa hanging around with her next door xamarawi friend. So, I suppose you can say that she had a life time education on that front.

But don't pick on me, watch the two above and how they don't even agree on your meaning of the word.

Ch,

I am not that good with food ninyo. Plus, you have to admit, the names are a bit crazy. Malawax? Heh.

-Lily-   

Hello smile.gif

How is everyone?

Ibti, I have to come down for interview in EC tmwr at 9:15, which means going back home then back to meet you guys, how good is the cake?

-Lily-   

Leave malawax alone, its the single most delicious thing that gets me through Ramadan. It's basically a thicker crepe.

CL, I totally understand you!