Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

C'mon now BBC, you can't have Will Smith as a political commentator; I mean the closest he's been to politics is 4th of July.

I feel, worryingly, American now. Damn it.

Paragon   

^I guess.

The speech wasn't all that. I had a pen and paper waiting for a classic Lyndon B Johnson's fear catchphrase.

Waste of time.

Cara.   

Hello trollers.

Today I'm walking around hoping people won't resent me for being a member of the ruling elite :D

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Val ma moodaa in caawa la aroosayo. I will not be surprised if she already put on artificial nails for the party. Waa cajiib.

Somehow I don't think that would generate half the excitement of this, A&T. :D

Faheema.   

America has come along away for sure.

Did you know that first ever black mayor in Britain, John Archer, was elected in Battersea in 1913 smile.gif

Good Morning ,,,,

TV is boring, Radios are boring, News sites are boring ........... Obama Obama Obama since yesterday ,,, F*k the Obama. :mad:

Abtigiis   

Men and boys in Sol feel bulldozed by Obama. They are jelous but can't admit like me. That was why I tounted Val yesterday.

Good to see old Cara is back. How black she must be if someone thinks she is afro-american? Waan ka shakiyey.

Farancab,

happy birth day's are not fabrications. Whoever told you it is the start of a shukaansi here in Sol has misled you. Someone was also saying macal raguu shukaansadaa (becuase you don't know who is who in Sol). :D:D PM ayaa la igu wareeriyay oo la leeyahay inadeerka qabso.

loooooooooooooooooool@macal raguu shukaansadaa ,,, :D

That is classic ,,,, maybe he is thinking xataa raggu inay yihiim hablo is qarinaya ,,, :D