Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

Cabdiyo, soo dhawoow. Tempted to say Markaasaan cabiyooy, nafta kuu haweeya. Kudoos for staying with us.

Where are the foodleey? I bet Obama loo yaacay.

Hi Val,

N I get here now.

A&T...Stop hating the guy. But funny story happened in Boston regarding Somali girl and African American guy she was dating. I fall off my chair when I heard it.

Paragon   

I think I am going to actually watch him speak. Haven't been so eager to watch on anything American for a long time...so let's see.

Buuxo   

Wow.This man is money-making machine. Bal let me see if i can make a few bucks passing as the new first lady.

Wayfarer-He sounds like broken record now, same theme everytime with exactly words, but hopefully this address would be different instead we need "change' mantra. Obama will be for good domestic front, but no substantive change on foriegn just cosmetic changes.

Kamaavi   

2 hours and 27 min left to kick George W. Bush's butt out of the white house for good. What a historic moment, Long time ago a great man said : "I have a dream" and as this dream is coming true finally, I wish all America unite and support Barack Obama to end the so called war on terror and spread love and peace instead of hatred and wars!

Finally an African American is ruling America and from now on every black kid in America will be going to school with a dream to become the president of the united states of America.

I am watching the inauguration live on CNN Intl and its amazing, breath taking scene, people weer gathering even before dawn in 10 degrees F in Washington to witness this historical event, most of which are Hispanic and African American dancing singing screaming just enjoying the moment they will see the very first black African American president.

Back in 1965 the African American were granted the right to vote and in less than 50 years they are celebrating the first African American president. its such a great moment and we are so blessed to witness this.

The Man is Making History !!

Paragon   

^Che, I know sxb. Even if he had real policy changes in IR, I don't think he'll half as much be able to subdue the 'lurking forces' of that interest power that be. Perhaps he'll get a change at 'change' if he gets in for a second term - which, ofcourse, will depend on his appeasing skills in his first time. The whole set-up of US politics sucks. Here too to some extent. At least over here my former MP can pick and walk away with the Mace out of Brit fury. You gotta love the energy of debates over here smile.gif .

^Meesha kakac baan kulahaa ee waan ku gobaabinaye adna aflagaado iila dhaqaaqde.

Wayfarer...Yup he is beholden to those who put him in power, the j establishment decides the foriegn policy which is reviewed every ten years, and adjusted accordingly if that becomes necessary.