Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Loool Mpendwa.

This adams apple has been driving you crazy since yesterday, erm..you have just found out what rocks your boat girl..embrass it!

Lool.

Hello Ms DD,Ibti and Sheh.

Nice ya all came out to play, am actually hiding from the IT technician,he is going to tell me off for doing something rather naughty by accident.

Malika   

CL,do tell. What else must he possess,its apparent the adams apple is the winning factor..lol

I know,I am going to get fried by him,the man looks like a bull dog and charges like one too..lol Ah,well I shall shudder my shoulders and give him the 'I dont know ',me don't understand English look.

CL, don't tell me you can tell one adam's apple apart from another? Do you like the ones that nearly poke your eye out? You seem smitten. smile.gif

Hello, everyone. Ciil baa i haya. I was contemplating snapping at someone but they left in the nick of time. Now I have all this pent up grrrr and have to be on a looong conference call soon.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

CL, don't tell me you can tell one adam's apple apart from another? Do you like the ones that nearly poke your eye out? You seem smitten.
smile.gif

Hello, everyone. Ciil baa i haya. I was contemplating snapping at someone but they left in the nick of time. Now I have all this pent up grrrr and have to be on a looong conference call soon.

For a price,i will let you snap@ me and let you call me all sorts of names.

Kamaavi   

Hello happy shiny trolls ! SHE " typo" had a great time in practicing wadda ya mean sudden onset of looking for you? lol met some lovely people and had a pepsi. I'm now a pepsi addict! My suck has improved lmao.

I'm a bad influence cos I corrupted a poor 30 year old lady into trying it and now she is also addicted hehe lovin it! so much so she bought one to bring home hehe.

Salams Malika. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^What was the out come of the divorce?

strategies, stop posting on SOL, repeate them outloud, rewrite them, and if you are picture person then picture associate it or draw linkages.