Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

because 'tanfis' is breathing or breath in Amharic, for some reason, I always thought "Fal yatanaafisuuna Mutanaafisun" as "wixii idinka neefiya ka neefiya". Istaaqfurullah!

STOIC   

In the spirit of Obama victory listen here to Shad-one of the finest underground musician from London, Ontario.Any Canadian in the house? Look out for this brother making it big one day soon.

Brother

N.O.R.F   

Don't tell me you took a days leave for that??

When I recently went back home I noticed a new washer/dryer. What happened to letting clothes dry the old fashioned way? Waa la iilbaxay dhe,,,,

NGONGE   

I did. Did you forget how these things are done, saaxib? They tell you someone will come between 7.00 in the morning and five in the evening. They're never sure when. Can't be done on weekends.

Anyway, I had holiday left that I needed to use or I would lose. It is not as exciting as I thought it would be though (home alone and all that).

N.O.R.F   

^Thats the thing. Over here people deliver in evenings. That doesn't stop them calling you at 8am to say they're outside your house (when you specifically wrote done evening delivery in the store) though.

Me: Hello

Him. Salaama alaykum

M: Wa alaykum asalaam

Him: Ana fii mowjuud anta fii washing machine?

M: What? Aaah, yes. I said evening delivery.

Him: Evening delivery?

M: Yes. After 7pm.

Him: We are outside your house now.

Me: I know.

Him: You want come back tonight.

Me: Yes

Him: OK

I get a call again at 1pm. The same conversation ensues. Then again at 5pm.

NGONGE   

Heh. At least they come. Half the ones here are dodgy geezers that phone you AFTER the time and say they knocked and nobody was home.