Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

I have officially graduated today. I got a merit, must work harder..., I blame it on SOL. :mad: I hate feeling average, It would've been nice to either be very pleased and over the moon or outraged like "WHAT" but now I'm just like "OH.... hmmm" Iga taa.

nuune   

Ibti, Kongoraajuleeshan,

mornin everyone,

Feels so hot here today, but some windy too, which creates rain, very bad

nuune   

lool@baadbad, u com com, merit is good, you wanted distingshan miyaa, I never got merit or disticntion, I settle with fail or pass :D

Anyway, where is everyone, ka soo baxa hoga dhurwaa aad ku jirtaan waryaadaheen oo barxada imaada

Ibtisam   

I remember there were people here who wanted to fly with you, so unless you can convince them that there is only a pass or fail category you are going to scare them silly. Particularly Ngonge and his five old ladies!

nuune   

loooooooool@ibti, in that case Ngonge would have to avoid comin to Dublin.

by the way, in practical, no single error is allowed in flyin, my two favorites are stalling and power shut off while on air :D

it is part of the manouvering, it has to be recovered, very scary, but I found it excitin

-Lily-   

Why are Somali songs like a lesson in Anatomy? All this talk of berka, bogga, wadnaha, xididada, xiska…very strange.

Ha i xasuusin bogga beerka iyo wadnahaaba i dhaqdhaqaaqaye ........... loooool

CONGRATULATIONS Ibti ..... I'm proud of you Walahi.

Haye nuune, dadka ha waalin ,, we all know you got distinction in your flight lessons. I visit their website waaryaa ,,, everything is there ,, :D