Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti- i don’t intend to. I think the fantasy is always better than reality and I most certainly intend to keep it that way. But I must say didn’t take you for the underground relationship kind….i must say am impressed.

Old man- haa-ji .Gora hai voh .

C&C-where did you get that from?.

Paragon   

a young lady cant remember her name now..

amusing behaviour; she puts on perfume and asks 'is it gonna be on the photo'? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Looks like Zakinah is planning to wash lots of dishes this coming weekend.

As for the song, there was a time when it was sung by EVERYONE. I have no idea who really sings it though (Keskey or something/someone along those lines?).

CL,

See the impression you're starting to give people? Now everyone thinks you're a regular Miss Havisham ! :D

p.s.

Your taste in men stinks. :D

Ibtisam   

CL :D:D It is exciting, but you watch, he is going to start nodding at you soon, then smiling, then one day he is going to say hello and it is all over!: icon_razz.gif

Chubacka: Lool yep, because then it meant he no longer a dashing stranger, after that he is just another regular dude afka gula so galey!

Ohh old- why thank you, to be compared to Miss Havisham is a compliment in my book, she was simply amazing. Just wish I was as rich as her.

As for my choice in men- I resent that. But rest assured you will forever be my old man…..(what do you think of whitening products)

hehehe @ Ibti- I see you’ve experienced underground break-up? Do tell are the rules different? What sorts of emotions did you undergo?

Ibtisam   

CL it is bound to be different for you since you are made of rocks- (you’ll probably just pointly ignore his hellos) but I was so disappointed, anger that he spoilt my little show and spoke, watching him fall from all the build up/ expectations and turn out to be a boring IT/ digital consultant for MTV. We chatted two times, then I was too distress about the possibility of finding out any more normal routine things, so I started taking the early train. Of course after a while I totally forgot about him and started taking the same time train again and he greeted me like a long lost friend.

Zakinah   

Ngonge lol beentaa ma aha it sucks cause they closed somalilyrics.net meeshaas baan iska xaadari jiray when i have heaps of housework to do.

Johnny B   

The more money i make the less time i've to spend.

" min weyn " anybody ?!

Just imagine to be forced on marriage not by family or force , but by not having time to hunt.

Adunyo wataas nuunow. :D